100-9910 ARP Bolts Ultra-Torque 1/2 Pint Fastener Assembly Lubricant
ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant 100-9910 has been specifically designed to reduce tension pre-load scatter and eliminate the need to cycle high performance engine fasteners before final installation. ARP Ultra-Torque far surpasses all requirements offered by previous ARP lubricants in terms of fastener pre-load repeatability and performance lubricating properties. ARP Ultra-Torque is a premier blend of extreme pressure lubricants combined with incredible anti-seize characteristics that perform amazingly well with all high performance engine fasteners.
*Benefits of ARP Ultra-Torque*
* OBTAINS: 95%-100% of all ARP recommended installation pre-loads on the first pull, without cycling fasteners before final installation.
* MAINTAINS: all ARP recommended installation pre-loads within 5% on all remaining cycles, ensuring consistent and repeatable housing bores and/or cylinder bore dimensions (when using a honing plate) during machining, mock-up and assembly procedures. Saving you time and money!
* STABILIZES: all ARP fastener installation pre-loads within 5% between a group of fasteners such as the deck surface of a cylinder block, the main web of a cylinder block or across the cap of a connecting rod.
No matter what torque cycle you’re on…ARP Ultra-Torque delivers more consistent, more repeatable fastener tension pre-loads than any other lubricant on the market today! *Feature* * Prevents seizing and galling on all threaded fasteners. * Prevents rust and corrosion during the life of the lubricant. * Effective lubrication range -50˚F to 2000˚F. * 360˚F melting point. * Metal Free
Order the big guy, the 1/2 pint or 10oz. ARP Bolts 100-9910 Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant from Horsepower Direct today! Don't be caught without it!
- Manufacturer's Part Number:100-9910
- Part Type:Bolts & Fastners
- Product Line:ARP Bolts Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
- Horsepower Direct Part Number:100-9910
- Description:ARP Bolts - Ultra-Torque - Fastener Assembly Lubricant - 1/2 Pint (10oz.)
- Volume:1/2 Pint (10oz.)
- Brush Top Lid:Yes
- Quantity:Sold Separately