AEM - 50-1009 - 400PH - 044 Style - High-Flow - Inline- Electric Fuel Pumps
AEM’s 400lph Metric High Flow, high pressure Inline Fuel Pump (PN 50-1009) is the perfect direct replacement upgrade for 044 pump users who want more fuel flow for their high performance vehicle!
The 400lph Metric High-Flow Inline Fuel Pump has an M18X1.5 female inlet and M12x1.5 male outlet. It utilizes the industry standard “044 Style” envelope. It is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP normally aspirated and a whopping 860 HP at 30 psi boost!* It flows 400lph (105 gph) at 40 PSI, 340 lph (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270 lph (71 gph) at 120 PSI. Complete flow curves from 35 to 120 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available on the Specs tab.
The AEM 400lph Metric High Flow Fuel Pump is rated for use with ethanol-blended fuels, (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline, but pump life will be diminished if used with 100% ethanol fuels.
- Brand: AEM
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 50-1009
- Weight: 35.8oz (1015 grams)
- Outside Diameter: 60mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
- Inlet Fitting: M18X1.5 female
- Outlet Fitting: M12x1.5 male
- PRV Activation: 150 PSI
- Impeller Design: Roller vane with ceramic end plate
- Connector Terminal: 6mm stud positive, 5mm stud negative
- Min Voltage Input: 10 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 9.73 amps no check valve, 10.68 amps with check valve (13.5v)
- Current Draw (120 psi): 16.07 amps no check valve, 17.13 amps with check valve (13.5v)
- Fuse: 25 amps (13.5v)
- Notes: Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.