ARP - 100-7713 - 8740 Chrome Moly - GM - Driveline - Wheel Studs
ARP’s heat-treated 8740 chrome moly wheel studs are a much-needed replacement for any car engaged in oval track or drag racing competition. They have a tensile strength of 190,000 psi and are able to easily handle the tremendous acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation) found in racing. The studs are sold in packs of 4 or 5 and are cadmium plated for extra durability. Nuts not included. Check out more ARP products at Horsepower Direct. If there is something you can't find-e-mail us or call us at 855-HPD-RACE and we will try to get it for you.
- Brand: ARP
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 100-7713
- Category: ARP Driveline
- Product Line: ARP Wheel Studs
- Fitment: Late GM Camaro, Firebird, Corvette
- Wheel Stud Style: Press-in
- Knurl Diameter (in.): 0.509 in.
- Underhead Length (in): 3.250 in.
- Knurl Length (in): 0.315 in.
- Nose Length (in): none
- Wheel Stud Thread Size: M12 x 1.50
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 5.
- Notes: NA