ARP - 100-7716 - 8740 Chrome Moly - Subaru - Driveline - Wheel Studs
ARP Wheel Studs - heat-treated 8740 chrome moly wheel studs are a much-needed replacement for any car engaged in oval track or drag racing competition. They have a tensile strength of 190,000 psi and are able to easily handle the tremendous acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation) found in racing. The studs are sold in packs of 4 or 5 and are cadmium plated for extra durability. Nuts not included. Check out more ARP products at Horsepower Direct. If there is something you don't find-e-mail or call 855-HPD-RACE and we will try to get it for you.
- Brand: ARP
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 100-7716
- Category: ARP Driveline
- Product Line: ARP Wheel Studs
- Fitment: Subaru BRZ & WRX (Extended Length with Nose)
- Wheel Stud Style: Press-in
- Knurl Diameter (in.): 0.565 in.
- Underhead Length (in): 3.000 in.
- Knurl Length (in): 0.270 in.
- Nose Length (in): 0.350
- Wheel Stud Thread Size: M12 x 1.25
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 5.
- Notes: NA