ARP - 900-0300 - T6 billet - Universal - Tools - Piston Ring Compressor
ARP Ring Compressors are CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet tube material with a true radius for every bore diameter. The true radius design is far superior to conventional "tapered" devices and widely used by professional engine builders. Compressors are relieved on the bottom for wire O-rings and Type 3 anodized for long life. Bore sizes are prominently engraved in 3/4" numbers for easy identification. Standard stocking sizes range from 3.552" to 4.750" and 75mm to 95.5mm. Sold individually.
- CNC'd from 6061-T6 billet tube material
- True radius for each bore size
- Relieved for O-rings
- Anodized for lasting durability
- Engraved bore size for quick identification
- SAE Bore Range: 3.552" to 4.750"
- Metric Bore Range: 75mm to 95.5mm
- Fitment 4.0300" Bore Size