ARP - Pro Series - 260-5401 - Subaru - Sport Compact - Main Bolts
The ARP Pro Series Main Bolts are forged from premium 8740 chrome moly and all the bolts feature generous under-head radius and heat treating for utmost reliability. The threads are rolled after heat treating, which makes them about 1000% stronger than most other main bolts. These ARP Main Bolts are nominally rated at 200,000 psi, and are application specific main bolts with reduced wrenching head. Also designed for use in competition applications.
If there is something that you are looking for and can't find it, just e-mail or call 1-855-HPD-RACE.
- Brand: ARP
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 260-5401
- Category: ARP Automotive
- Product Type: ARP Pro Series Main Bolts
- Fitment: Subaru EJ Series 2.0L, 2.2L, & 2.5L SOHC / DOHC
- Main Bolt Style: 2 Bolt
- Fastener Finish: Natural
- Fastener Material: 8740 Chrome Moly
- Fastener Style: Bolt
- Head Style: Hex
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: Crankcase thru bolt kit