ATI Performance Products - 918478 - Honda / Acura - K20/K24 - Harmonic Balancer
The patented ATI Super Damper standard harmonic balancers are the only crankshaft dampers designed exclusively for high performance engines. Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. The inertia weights have six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer-machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application). Whether you race or just drive on the street, ATI harmonic balancers are the perfect choice.
ATI Performance Products has developed Super Dampers for the Honda K-series engine for ‘02 Honda Civic Si & Acura RSX for both street and racing applications. The street version (Part # 918477) comes with 360° laser-etched timing marks and features a single serpentine belt drive on the outer shell to utilize the factory serpentine belt set-up. Race dampers allow for the mounting of a dry sump oiling drive gear to the front of the pulley. All K-series Super Dampers exceed SFI 18.1 Safety Certification and are approved for NHRA & IHRA competition.
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 918478
- Part Type: Harmonic Balancers
- Product Line: ATI Super Damper Standard Harmonic Balancers
- Product Type: ATI Racing Sport Compact Series
- Fitment: Honda K Series
- Engine: Honda / Acura K20 / K24
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Safety Rating: SFI 18.1
- Degree Markings: Yes
- Degree Marking Range: 360
- Outside Diameter (in): 6.325 in.
- Harmonic Balancer Material: Aluminum
- Harmonic Balancer Construction: Elastomer
- Harmonic Balancer Finish: Black zinc chromate
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- OEM equipment on a variety of crate engines
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at all rpm
- Laser-engraved 360° timing marks
- Supercharger and power steering drive pulleys available for some applications
- Notes:Aluminum 2-ring design outer shell weight is 3.30 lbs. Steel crankshaft hub average weight is 2.4 lbs.
- RACE ONLY - No Pulley