BC0621 Brian Crower Stage 2 Street/Strip Camshafts Fitment 2004-2007 Subaru STI 2.5L EJ257
The Brian Crower Subaru EJ257 Stage 2 AVCS cams are direct factory drop in replacement units. Short duration for nice street manners, slight lope at idle. Excellent all purpose specifications. These are OK to use with the OEM valve springs.
- Brand:Brian Crower
- Manufacturer Part Number:BC0621
- Part Type:Engine Performance-Camshafts
- Product Line:Brian Crower Stage 2 Street/Strip Camshaft
- Horsepower Direct Part Number:BC0621
- Quantity:Sold in Set of Four
- Stage 2 Street / Strip Specification:
- Advance / Duration: 272/272
- Duration @ .050: 222/222
- Lift (in): .400"/.400"
- Lift (mm): 10.16/10.16
- Stock USDM EJ257 Specification:
- Advance / Duration: 256/256
- Duration @ .050: 204/208
- Lift (in): .378"/.385"
- Lift (mm): 9.60/9.78
- Note: Intake camshafts are setup for AVCS operation. The above cams WILL WORK with AVCS. If running non AVCS setup is desired, you must install the four set screws (located in a plastic bag attached to the cam bag) in the front of each intake cam (dowel pin side) using a 2.5mm Allen wrench and LocTite. This will not allow oil to actuate the Active Valve Control System. These cams do not fit the 2008-up STi with dual AVCS.
Subaru STI EJ257 Fitment 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007