BC8860 Brian Crower Adjustable Cam Gears Fitment 2002-2007 Subaru WRX / STI
BC adjustable cam gears deliver the easiest way to dial in more horsepower and or torque without getting underneath the valve cover, disassembling the engine or dealing with onboard electronics. BC gears are CNC machined from aerospace grade, 6061-T6 billet aluminum for ultimate tensile strength. Easy to read, laser etched face features micrometer style markings for precise adjustment (up to 10 degrees in each direction) and quick tunability. Each hub is held down by six ARP made, Grade-8 hex bolts for maximum clamping ability. Hard anodized finish prevents premature surface wear.
- Brand:Brian Crower
- Manufacturer Part Number:BC0621
- Part Type:Engine Performance-Camshafts
- Product Line:Brian Crower Stage 2 Street/Strip Camshaft
- Horsepower Direct Part Number:BC0621
- Included:ARP Fastener Bolts
- Quantity:Sold In Set of Four
- Note:These must be used with Brian Crower Camshafts when used on an STI and they will disable the AVCS system.
Subaru WRX 2.0L EJ205 Fitment 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Subaru STI 2.5L EJ257 Fitment 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007