CP Pistons - 866-2500-20CP3C - Upgraded for High HP - Wrist Pins
A wrist pin, also known as a piston pin, is an important component in an internal combustion engine. It is the critical link between a piston and connecting rod, and is continually exposed to extremely high loads in alternating directions and it is also subjected to shearing and bending forces from the connecting rod.
Taking all these parameter in consideration, CP-Carrillo offers a wide variety of wrist pins to fit different applications and uses. Below is a selection of different materials and treatments available.
- Brand: CP-Carrillo
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 866-2500-20CP3C
- Product Line: CP Piston Wrist Pins
- Wrist Pin Diameter : 866mm
- Wrist Pin Length: 2500mm
- Wrist Pin Material: 9310 Steel
- Wrist Pin Weight: 131 grams
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- 100% Rockwell tested
- Case hardened (computerized gas process)
- Gun drilled I.D.’s with 3 stages of I.D. honing
- Weight tolerances +/- 1 gram
- Precision ground ends with I.D. radius
- Straight wall design to reduce pin galling on ends
- Available with chamfered ends for Wire Locks
- Cryogenically treated (subzero heat-treating process) for improved material strength and grain structure