Fluidampr - 521001 - Mazda - Sport Compact - Harmonic Balancer
Fluidampr Sport Compact Engine Performance upgrades increase the naturally occurring characteristics of harmful crankshaft torsional vibrations. By installing a Fluidampr viscous damper you will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear, achieve more accurate valvetrain operation and lower the risk of crank failure. Unlike rubber based dampers, Fluidampr automatically adapts to your modifications, then continuously self-tunes in real time to optimum damping at both peak levels and across a broad changing frequency range. Must have for instant protection against turbo and NOS power surges. Features precision machined and computer balanced components. Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt. SFI Approved. Made 100% in the U.S.A. ISO Certified.
- Brand: Fluidampr
- Manufacturers Part Number: 521001
- Product Type: Fluidampr Sport Compact Series
- Fitment: Mazda Miata
- Engine: Mazda B Series Engines
- Bore Diameter (in): 1.499
- Outside Bore Diameter (in): 5-1/4
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Finish: Black Zinc
- Length (in): 1.59
- Weight / Rotating Weight: 5.2 lbs / 3.4 lbs
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Notes: 10% underdrive water pump pulley designed to help prevent cavitation and overheating at high rpm. Recommended GATES p/n K040335 or 34" equivalent serpentine belt required. AC and power steering belt remains stock. Retains stock tone wheel. Includes 4x 1.9 grade M6x16mm bolts.