Fluidampr - 800191 - Chevrolet / GMC - Diesel - Harmonic Balancer
Fluidampr Performance Diesel Harmonic Dampers are ideal for competition and owners who depend on their work truck. Normal stock damper wear and diesel engine performance upgrades increase the naturally occurring characteristics of harmful crankshaft torsional vibrations. By installing a Fluidampr viscous damper you will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear, achieve more accurate valvetrain operation and lower the risk of crank failure. Unlike rubber based dampers, Fluidampr automatically adapts to your modifications, then continuously self-tunes in real time to optimum damping at both peak levels and across a broad changing frequency range. Features precision machined and computer balanced components. Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt. SFI Approved. Made 100% in the U.S.A. ISO Certified.
- Brand: Fluidampr
- Manufacturers Part Number: 800191
- Product Type: Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series
- Fitment: GM / Chevy 6.2L / 6.5L, Pickup, Van, SUV, Diesel 1982 - 1993
- Engine: GM 6.2L / 6.5L Diesel
- Bore Diameter (in): 1.5993
- Outside Bore Diameter (in): 8
- Engine Balance: External
- Finish: Black Zinc Chromate
- Length (in): 3.180
- Weight / Rotating Weight: 17.8 lbs / 11.9 lbs
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Notes: Fits GM models with mechanical injector pumps only.