Having been the world leaders in aftermarket replacement turbo actuators for the last 20 years we spent a long time conducting market research and development to find exactly what would constitute “The World’s Best External Wastegate“ and here we are… Forge Motorsport proudly present the world’s first piston wastegate with optional water cooling capability – the FMWCW1.
Our new wastegate is 45% smaller than the original, and can withstand temperatures of over 1000℃ . The internals have been designed so that the piston is more responsive than ever. It is the world’s first external, piston operated wastegate with water-cooling capability.
- Compact design for installation in even the tightest locations.
- Fully tuneable from 4psi to 26psi spring pressure (0.28 to 1.79bar). (Tuning beyond 26psi will require a boost controller)
- More accurate boost control with custom Eibach® springs made specifically for this application.
- Fully serviceable with no specialist tools required.
- Anodised billet housing.
- Water-cooled option as standard to keep the piston, O-ring and cylinder within their optimum operating range.
- NO Diaphragm to fail, unlike our competitors, which enables the use of high pressure compressor driven boost control above the piston if necessary or desired, without the danger of the diaphragm turning inside out
- Unique lightweight piston design.
- Faster response.
- 304 Stainless Steel CNC machined V-band clamps supplied for easy installation and maximum clamping force.
- 44mm industry standard weld on fittings supplied for installation to any existing 44mm set up.
- Adjustable water inlet and outlet position.