King Engine Bearings - CR4125XPG - XPG-Series - Subaru - Sport Compact - Rod Bearings
King XP-Series rod bearings feature advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads. They were developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods.
King focuses on one product--bearings--and nothing else. Their innovative race-only Xtreme Performance pMax Black Tri-Metal rod bearings have a 24 percent stronger overlay and 17 percent more fatigue strength by using a micro process called SecureBond. Built with enhanced tri-metal, King XP-Series rod bearings layer copper-lead construction with a nickel plate barrier and a lead/tin/copper babbit overlay over a steel backing in an adhesion process that provides superior stability and durability. King's advanced control measures hit a bull's-eye, maintaining wall thickness tolerances far tighter than their competitors--at an amazing +/- .0001 in.! XP-Series rod bearings are narrowed on the crank cheek side with increased crush height for improved bearing-to-bore contact, heat transfer, and reduced spin potential in high-rpm applications.
- Brand: King Engine Bearings
- Manufacturer's Part Number: CR4125XPG
- Part Type:Rod Bearings
- Product Line: King XP-Series Rod Bearings
- UPC: 611500543395
- Bearing Usage: Performance
- Bearing Material: Tri-metal copper-lead nickel
- Dowel Pin Hole: No
- Narrow Bearing: No
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 4.
- Notes: All 8 halves are plain. 0.003 in. thinner wall bearing for extra oil clearance.
- Fitment: Subaru EJ Series