Manley Performance - Sport Compact -14025-4 - Honda/ Acura - Connecting Rods
Manley steel H-beam connecting rods are made from forged 4340 steel alloy. They're packed full of performance features, such as a compact uniform-grain structure for ultimate strength, full machining, stress relieving, and magnafluxing. The wrist pin and big end bores are honed to a +/-.0002 in. tolerance, and the wrist pins get a bronze alloy bushing. These units include cap screw ARP 8740 alloy rod bolts, and each rod set is weight-matched to within 2 grams.
- Brand: Manley Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 14025-4
- Product Type: Manley Sport Compact Connecting Rods
- Fitment: Honda / Acura B18A, B18B, B20B, and B20Z non-VTEC® DOHC engines only.
- Connecting Rod Style: H-Beam
- Length (mm): 137.0
- Housing Bore (in): 55.000
- Pin Diameter (mm): 21
- Big End Width (in): 21.336
- Pin End Width (in): 23.0124
- Bolt Size (in): 3/8
- Gram Weight: 530
- Quantity: Sold as a Set
- Notes: H-Beam Design with ARP 2000 Bolts Included