Moroso - 20910 - Steel - Honda / Acura - Automotive - Oil Pan
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the oil pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential. Check out all the special features listed with their pans.
- Manufacturer's Part Number:20911
- Part Type:Oil Pans & Oil Pickup Tubes
- Product Line:Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pans
- Horsepower Direct Part Number:20910
- Rear Main Seal Style:1-piece
- Sump Location:Driver side
- Stroker Clearanced:No
- Sump Style:Wet
- Oil Pan Capacity:5.50 quarts
- Oil Pan Depth (in):6.000 in.
- Oil Pan Material:Steel
- Oil Pan Finish:Clear zinc
- Kicked Out:Yes
- Dipstick Provision:No
- Windage Tray Included:No
- Pickup Included:No
- Crank Scraper Included:No
- Drain Plug Thread Size:1/2-20 in.
- Gaskets Included:No
- Hardware Included:No
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Notes:Includes one 1/2 NPT bungs for plumbing turbo oil return line and oil temperature sender.