NGK - LTR7IX-11 - 6510 - Iridium Power - Ford - Sport Compact - Spark Plugs
NGK Iridium IX spark plugs feature an ultra-fine center electrode that's designed just thick enough to ensure the maximum durability and life of the spark plugs—and just thin enough to create an accurate and consistent spark. They represent the ultimate evolution of spark plug technology and performance. Iridium is the hardest metal used in spark plugs today—six times harder than platinum. This allowed NGK engineers to reduce the voltage requirement for a spark. Iridium IX plugs are available in more than a hundred configurations for universal and vehicle-specific applications.
- Brand: NGK Spark Plugs
- Manufacturer's Part Number: LTR7IX-11/6510
- Part Type: Spark Plugs
- Manufacturer Heat Range:7
- Electrode Tip Material:Iridium
- Electrode Core Material:Copper
- Center Electrode Type:Projected
- Spark Plug Thread Size:14mm
- Spark Plug Reach:0.984 in.
- Spark Plug Seat Style:Tapered
- Wrench Diameter:5/8 in.
- Ground Strap Quantity:One
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Pre -Gap Size: 0.044
- Sold Individually