Red Line Oil - 80313 - Engine - Complete - Assembly Lube
Red Line assembly lube is designed to be applied to potential wear surfaces before assembly, in order to prevent metal contact upon startup before adequate lubrication is supplied. Red Line assembly lube will mix with the oils and not plug filters. Use it on all lubricated parts, such as cams, followers, pistons, bearings, and bolt threads. Only a small amount is needed on bearing and piston surfaces--too much can make it difficult to turn over the engine. Red Line assembly lube is an excellent corrosion-inhibitor and can be used on machined surfaces to provide long-term corrosion protection. Do not use this lubricant on exhaust bolts or other high-temperature bolts which require an anti-seize.
- Brand: Red Line Synthetic Oil
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 80313
- Part Type: Assembly Lubricant
- Product Line: Red Line Assembly Lube
- Volume: 16 oz.
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, bolt threads, main and rod bearings
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers