Wiseco - Professional Series - K0023B100 - Chevrolet - BBC - Piston and Ring Kits
Wiseco pulled out all of the stops when the introduced their Professional Series piston kits. These pistons accommodate the reluctor ring on stroker cranks without having to notch the pin bosses.
Offset pins like OE and skirt shapes are specifically designed for street applications, making these the best piston kits available. They've been successfully tested in the highest horsepower applications.
Professional Series kits also utilize ArmorGlide skirt coating—which is the result of testing, development, and benchmarking through Wiseco's in-house dyno program.
The outcome is minimized friction, maximized horsepower, and improved wear resistance. Not only is ArmorGlide a high-tech lubricant that reduces friction, but it also allows the piston to be fitted tighter within the bore than a non-coated piston.
Anti-detonation and pressure seal grooves give you a better ring seal, reducing noise from the piston rock and delivering better performance. Order the pistons tailored for your application.
- Brand: Wiseco
- Manufacturer's Part Number: K0023B100
- Category: Piston and Ring Kits
- Product Type: Wiseco Professional Series
- Fitment: Chevrolet Big Block Quick 16. 24 Degree Conventional Heads
- Bore Size (in): 4.600
- Compression Height (in): 1.120
- Stroke (in): 4.750
- Rod Length (in): 6.700
- 0 Deck at: 10.195
- Standard Deck Height: 10.200
- Average Weight: 625
- Volume: 48.7cc Hollow
- Compression Ratio 107cc Head: NA
- Compression Ratio 114cc Head: 17.600
- Compression Ratio 119cc Head: 16.600
- Compression Ratio 123cc Head: 15.900
- Pin Included: S726 .990 x 2.930
- Ringset NOT Included: JG7708-4600-5 (x8)
- Notes: Struted
- ArmorGlide Skirt coating
- Vertical Gas Ports
- 2618 High Strength Alloy
- Anti-detonation & pressure seal grooves
- .180" Toolset wall pin & Double Spirolox
- C/R at 0 Deck with 0.040'' Head Gasket
- 0.43'', 1/16'', 3/16'' Rings Sold Separately