Wiseco Sport Compact Series modern day 4 & 6 cylinder High Performance Pistons have strutted forging for improved strength. Made with a 2618 aerospace alloy for superior strength to weight ratio. Wiseco Sport Compact Series High Performance Pistons have the Wiseco ArmorGlide Skirt Coating, which increases power and reduces piston rock to ensure the performance and reliability that you demand from your engine.
These Wiseco Sport Compact Series High Performance Piston Kits crown thickness and ring lands are designed for power-adders like turbos, blowers and nitrous oxide.
The Wiseco Sport Compact Series High Performance Piston Kit comes complete with high-quality Wiseco piston rings. Whether you're on or off the street, choose Wiseco Sport Compact Series High Performance Piston Kit that's recommended for your sport compact vehicle and engine application.
- Brand: Wiseco
- Manufacturer's Part Number: K001ESV
- Category: Piston and Ring Kits
- Product Type: Wiseco Sport Compact Series
- Fitment: Volkswagen Beetle Type 1, 2, 3 (1967 and Up) Racing
- Bore Size (mm): 94.00
- Bore Size (in): 3.701
- Oversize: 2387cc
- Stroke (mm): 86
- Rod Length (mm): NA
- Rod Length (in): NA
- Compression Height (mm): 35.00
- Compression Height (in): 1.378
- Compression Ratio 0.000cc Head: NA
- Piston Head Volume (cc): FT
- Gasket Thickness (mm): 0.000
- Deck Clearance (mm): NA
- Block Height (mm): NA
- Pin Part Included: S417 22mm - .866 x 2.500
- Ring Set Included: 3701E
- Average Weight: 397
- Footnote: 2
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Footnotes: 2 - Due to Compression height that may protrude above the deck, it is recommended that a 1.00mm thick head gasket is used.